DDJ RR SOFTWARE SUPPORT

Why is there no software support fpr ddj rr and there is for all of his other brothers? Will there in any soon time be able to connect dj pro with ddj rr?

When will you have the Windows version?

If i do all the basic mapping can you help me with the led feed back and vu meters, and the sequencer?

Hi there,

thank you for your post.

I forwarded your post as a mapping request of the DDJ RR, thank you for pointing that out.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Thank you for your feedback. 
Every post is pushing the integration. Also the Controller should be mappable with the midi learning feature, if you need help with the mapping please don’t hesitate to contact us right away.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Lars,

we are sorry to hear that and know how frustrating this is. In general if you need help with certain commands please tell us what you mapped so far or provide screenshots.
Regarding the gone mapping, the midi learn feature is saving every change in the mapping and you can select all your mappings in the midi mapping window. 
Have you checked if you can select the mapping of your map session in the window?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey guys,

after quiet some time, we are very happy to announce that

djay Pro for Mac 1.4.4 comes with full plug & play support for Pioneer XDJ-RX, DDJ-RR, DDJ-RX, and DDJ-SZ2 DJ controllers!

You are good to go after updating djay Pro.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I also have this controller, and need this mapping :slight_smile:

That sounds really nice and awesome :slight_smile:
Will give it a try when I get home then :slight_smile:
Great job, and great software…
Best regards
Brian

Hi, any news about this?

Hey Lukas,

the midi learn mapping is pain in the ass. the basic features are really easy, but the more complex ones are really hard to accomplish. for example correct scratch behaviour of the jog wheels.

And: I had a mapping session before a gig. Took me couple of hours to map the most important parameters. A lot of the work was trial and error, then I had much fun doing a preparing session at home. Worked like a charm.

When I then restarted the app in the venue right before the gig, the whole mapping was gone. Horrible experience! A day of preparing and getting basic muscle memory away. My “luck” was the backup controller, but it was lame anyway because auf limitations and I had to switch my mind in seconds because of the positions of buttons etc etc… Never again…

Thanks for nothing, please provide an DDJ-RR controller support soon…

I am waiting too for news. Is it so hard to map it? If we buy license for app wha couldnt they make it work on our maschine, it is mot that hard realy…

Any news?

Apple just released an upgrade with ddj rr support

Are your 1/4" booth outputs working though? I’ve been really happy being able to use the DDJ-RR controller with Djay Pro 2. I discovered last week that the 1/4" booth outputs are not working. I confirmed that it’s not a hardware problem by running my DDJ-RR with Rekordbox (Pioneer supplied software).