DDJ SR2 - New Upgrade from SR- Still compatible?

Since the DDJ-SR are compatible and this is what I use for djaypro for MAC-- If I upgrade to The DDJ SR2 Will DJAY Pro for MAC still Support this new upgrade? and what about DVS ? since the SR2 is DVS compatible.

I am looking to up my game into DJAY PRO for Mac with a new controller. I would do it with the DDJ SR2 ideally. Would love if it was supported.

DDJSr2 support anytime soon? Want to get this controller in the near future.

Hi there,

thank you for sharing your thoughts.

We are gathering user requests for the SR 2.

Please stay tuned.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Please add it soon!

I recently upgraded to the SR2 and it isn’t supported yet. I had to try mapping all of the controls to DJAY2 and it’s a pain in the ass. Hopefully they will add the DDJ-SR2 to the list of supported controllers soon.

Can we please get an answer to the DJay Pro mapping for the Pioneer DDJ-SR2? Please just let us know if you plan to offer native support for those of us that upgraded from the DDJ-SR.

Thanks

Well that’s not good I use djay pro on my sr now like crazy when I do mobile gigs. Really want the SR2 for the dvs and xlr outputs. Hopefully it gets integrated quick I guess I will wait to buy the SR2 until it’s done :frowning:

Any plans to add support for the SR2?!

?

Please (praying hands)

Any news on this?

Think you’ll be waiting a while. I’ve been using Serato as an alternative , there’s rumours of Spotify support in the next update.

Here is another request for news about native support for the new ddj-sr2 from an anxious waiting DJ. Please hurry or be clear

Here is another request for news about native support for the new ddj-sr2 from an anxious waiting DJ. Please hurry or be clear about the plans

Same here! Please add support for the DDJ-SR2! I can’t live much longer without it!

They now support the DDJ SR2 in dj pro 2! Fully mapped and ready to go! Thanks algoriddim!!

I paid for the software after buying the SR2. I can’t even use my new controller. Yes we want support for the SR2

Want to buy the SR2, but without support for djay it‘s useless to me. Please get the mapping done soon!