DEBERIAN PONER UN ASISTENTE EN CHAT ONLINE

DEBEN PONER UN ASISTENTE EN CHAT ONLINE YA QUE USTEDES CONTESTAN CUANDO QUIEREN Y NOSOTROS LOS CONSUMIDORES CUANDO PAGAMOS QUEREMOS SOLUCION. COMO YO QUE DESPUES DE MAS DE 15 O 20 EMAILS ME CONTESTARON. Y TODAVIA TENGO EL DAMN PROBLEMA HE PAGADO Y NADA TODAVIA MI DAMN DJAY PRO 2 PARA MAC NO RECONOCE O NO ENCUENTRA LA TARJETA DE AUDIO PIONEER XDJ RX

Hi there,

thank you for your post. 

Did you download the designated driver?
https://www.pioneerdj.com/de-de/support/software/xdj-rx/

The controller is natively supported by djay Pro 2 on Mac.

Speak English please…

I don’t help you this way. Sorry.

Next time count to 10… speak good English, so everybody also understand your problem without a translator.
And also don’t use uppercase. I can read also your text when it is lowercase.

Good luck with your DAMN PROBLEM.

PS. Look in Settings at Devices…and play with it.

MY CASE IS 91988 .

speak english. there is a translator when a costumer buy you software or anything you dont say speak english.
THIS IS MY PROBLEM
Good morning since Few days ago i try to be in contact with you about my problem i have PIONEER XDJ RX
I BUY FROM YOU DJAY PRO 2
MacOS HIGH SIERRA
VERSION 10.13.4
Procesador 2.5 GHZ CORE i5
Memoria 4 GB 1600 mhz
Graficos intel HD 4000 1636 mb
I will send you some photos and you will see
The problem is that djay pro 2 dont find sound card PIONEER XDJ RX all the music coming out the computer i cant hear the CUE AND NEITHER OF YOU STILL SOLVE MY DAMN PROBLEM I OAID FOR IT

DISSAPAOINTED AND ANGRY

that mean i spent 55 euros bucks to buy a software is compatible with my XDJ RX then when i install it doesn work. do you know how many email. i send and nobody give me a solution and you tell me count untill ten. im not asking anything i bought something from you. and i need please you sove my problem or i need a refund of my money. thanks

im going to give you info about everything and i hope you help me
I BUY FROM YOU DJAY PRO 2
MacOS HIGH SIERRA
VERSION 10.13.4
Procesador 2.5 GHZ CORE i5
Memoria 4 GB 1600 mhz
Graficos intel HD 4000 1636 mb
Pioneer XDJ RX

that was the info they ask me before and still dont have a answer
my case number 91988

the software dont recognize the sound card of my pioneer also i dont hear the CUE and all the sound come out the comeputer speaker

Yes i did both things software and drivers i have the last utdate and it doesnt work if you want i send you a video i really dont know what happend