Denon DN-MC6000 is Mapped (by me) for djay Pro!

Why would sharing midi mapping not be allowed? All you got to do is post the file in your drop box and give people the link. MIDI mapping isn’t something that affects the company or the software application. People have been sharing their mappings for years

Now that I think about it when I mapped the original DJay app to my launchpad the LEDs didnt light up… But I really didn’t put much time in it. I was just bored messing around with it. Only spent like 30 minutes on it at most

Mapping midi won’t break it that’s for sure. Just programming it in correctly will make things not work correctly being used. I like traktors mapping more than others. It’s very detailed and offers way more functionality than others. It can be overwhelming for some people though

It’s prob not a supported feature and you will have to wait for DJay Pro 2 for that feature and repurchase it

Okay first making the buttons light up is tricky. It requires you slide the control fader till the button you want lit appears. It also requires the proper channel to be selected

Why the pictures come out sideways, I’m not sure

If Algoriddim would like to put me on the payroll I’ll be happy to create tutorials on how to use their software but until that happens that’s about as detailed as I’m going to get. Also it took me less than 1 min to program the LEDs to activate. Sure it’s a launchpad. Not the 6000 but in reality they’re all midi controllers and work in the same fashion.

Oh and this also works the same way in the orignal DJay also… Totally forgot I did program the leds when first bought it in September

I’ve got a few different midi controllers. Not the 6000 though and I bet I can map everyone of them to turn the leds on and off. I’m just sayin’ … Unless there is some out of the ordinary problem with the 6000 it should function just like any other midi controller. The launchpad is a perfect midi device when it comes to this situation because you can see what lights up when you slowly slide the control fader from left to right. I bet if you try really really hard you can get it to work DJ Magic Moments

Should have caught Serato Dj when it was bundled with Serarto video for $99 … Totally worth it and I bet the 6000 is already mapped for it

Oh and Algoriddim feel free to send me any controllers y’all need mappings for and I’ll map them so your customers don’t need too.

Serato works fine for me… Been using it for 5 years now. But hey all my software pretty much works, that’s me though. My professional job is hardware/software troubleshooting though. So yeah I make stuff work that others can’t…
Later

Hello!!
Yes!! how can I get this mapping? I have a denon mc6000 and want to use djay pro!

How can i download the Mapping?

Hi,

any progress in this issue?

can you please email me the mapping for MC6000 for serato dj djvic@vipdjservices.com Thanks in advance vic.