Denon MC7000 Headphone Cue Help !! Just before gig ! Again lol

Yesterday I was playing around with only Dj on my iPad Pro trying to use a splitter cable directly from the iPad so that I can use headphone cue and then the other signal goes to speakers. Today I’m now plugging into my Denon MC 7000 after doing that, I went into the menu and turned off the pre-Q. But now I seem to have done something where on the controller the headphone key buttons no longer work. They do work if I put that channel into line but not when that channel is on the USB channel of the iPad. Hope that makes sense. Someone please help I’m starting a gig in a few hours .Processing: IMG_4490.jpeg…

Hi @Nubium ,

1. Disconnect your MC7000 and all cables from your iPad.
  2. Close djay Pro.
  3. Perform a Forced Restart of your iPad Force restart iPad - Apple Support
  4. Launch djay Pro.
  5. Connect your MC7000 to your iPad and see if that solves your issue.
  6. If not, navigate to Settings>Audio Devices and select Reset to Defaults at the bottom.
  7. Please share a screenshot of this page after you have done step 6 above.

Do you mean just restart the iPad? Because the instructions for forcing a reset don’t make sense they just restart the iPad.

Also, an update in the Settings menu under pre-Q options the option for my controller is grayed out

By the way, thank you so much for your fast reply as you know, you’re the man!!

Fantastic that did it. did that only reset to default the audio devices or all of my settings?

1 Like

Just resets the audio settings only.

1 Like

Life saver !! Thank you so much. Have a great day.

You’re welcome @Nubium. Glad I was able to help! Have a great gig!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.