Denon Prime Go Mapping list

• Ipad Pro 11":
  • DJay Pro ( 5.1.2)*:
  • Denon Prime Go:

Is there a list of what each button does on the Prime Go that controls the functions for Djay Pro somewhere? Or is this something i can look up once its connected to the controller?

Is there a button that’s not doing what you expected? The controls are labelled on the Go, and it would be expected that it performs the same function within djay Pro.

The Prime Go is labeled for Engine OS, but for instance. The A and B buttons on the Prime Go are actually Neural Mix stem kill switches for djay pro. Engine OS does not have stems yet. and if i double tap the Roll button it will utilized the top 4 effect pads on my djay pro software and if i hit the bank button it will use the bottom 4 effect pads. but only on the left side of my controller. It does not do this on the right side.

Virtual Djay has a link for their layout used on the Prime Go https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/denon/primego/layout.html i was wondering if Djay Pro had a layout as well.

1 Like

Hi @DjJRamz, we don’t publish MIDI Mapping lists for hardware. However, you can use the MIDI Learn tool in djay to see what each button is pre-mapped to. You can also use this tool to customize the mapping as desired.

This was very helpful. thank you.

You’re welcome @DjJRamz

The Prime Go is a great little kit and just about every button/dial can be mapped besides,
Mic 1 on/off
Mic 2 on/off
FX Assign 1
FX Assign 2
FX On/Off button
Mic 1 & 2 knobs (Although they obviously work for plugged in mics)
Aux knob (works with an Aux device plugged in)
Master and Booth (again, works as they are labeled to, just can’t be mapped to anything else.)

I have mine heavily mapped to my personal preference, but don’t use the official map, rather one that was made by a fellow Dj, I just edited that map.

1 Like