Denon SC Live 4 Unable to connect with Djay Pro

Hi please could someone help on how to connect with Djay Pro 2 from my mac pro. I have been trying without success, it recognises the Device but the controls don’t respond

The Denon SC Live 4 is not yet natively supported by Algoriddim (DJ Controllers, DJ Mixers and other DJ Accessories | Algoriddim).

You could have a go a MIDI mapping it yourself, but as most users have reported, getting the jog wheels to work properly is often a challenge. https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014911871-How-do-I-MIDI-map-a-controller-on-djay-Pro-AI-for-Mac-

Also, if you’re hoping to get the main screen on the SC Live 4 working with Djay that is not possible via MIDI learn. This needs to be done by Algoriddim. Many users have been asking for screen support on the Prime series of equipment, but so far it hasn’t happened.

1 Like

Thank you mate
Would you know what it is the best alternative I could use for Mac Pro

1 Like

You’re welcome. Well the obvious choice is Serato DJ Pro since a full license is included in the SC Live 4 purchase. Pretty sure it has full main screen support as well. Virtual DJ is another good choice, but you’ll need to purchase a separate software license.

1 Like

Getting support from Algoriddim on some the Denon prime series falls on death ears. Virtual dj works well with the controller and well worth the subscription. I have the Prime 2 and would love to use it with djay pro, but they continue not to hear the customers.

2 Likes