Digital dj tips announcing 5.2 release

Hi @Madison_Cowan, select the icon shown below.

IMG_6621

1 Like

Come on guys do It Right, first time?
It can’t be that difficult, can it?

Please fix the errors as soon as possible and also get the displays up and running.

you are so much better than Virtual DJ, then show it

Dear all, former Serato user now probably on DJay Pro with FLX10. Question: neural mix seems different with Mac and IPAD (on the latter you can automatically cut our voice or instruments, while on mac these items are not available). Can you please confirm?
Sorry this is maybe explained somewhere… I am just trying to understand if and how to use Djay pro since today!
thank you, best

Don’t you use the stems on the controller?
Check for the correct Midi mapping.
It has to be the one with intergrated

If you are using an older Intel Mac, some Neural Mix effects will not be available or will process at less than 100%.

The more intensive Neural Mix effects require a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) to run in real-time. Currently, NPUs are only available in ARM cpus like Apple Silicon M series or Qualcomm Snapdragon X cpus.

On my gear, all Neural Mix FX are available on my M1 MacBook Air, but are limited or unavailable on my older 2015 MacBook Air.

2 Likes

thank you so much Michael

Using a DDJ- FLx10 Perfectly working with Mac.
Using iPad Pro the crossfader is inverted between tablet and controller (moving crossfader to left on the controller makes the crossfader go right on the screen and viceversa).

Hi @fulvio71, please navigate to the djay Settings>MIDI Devices and make sure Invert Crossfader is turned OFF.