Disable Neural features fully in Djay Pro AI?

I’m finding there’s a slight lag since upgrading to the AI version of Djay Pro. The waveform graphics are slightly behind the sound and sometimes jerky, compared to smooth running on older versions (on the same Mac) that didn’t feature the AI Neural functions - I can only assume this is to do with it processing the tracks through the Neural filters in the background - is this the case? And if so is there a way to fully turn off the Neural features? Thanks

1 Like

I had the same issue with my iPad 6th Gen but I have since upgraded to the 9th Gen and that issue has gone…

I don’t think there is a way to disable the neural mix though…

Hi @vegasvegas,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

At the moment there is no way to disable the Neural Mix features in djay as opposed to not activating them via the Neural Mix control panel.

We’d love to get a better understanding of this issue though.

So that we can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. What Mac device are you using?
  2. What macOS version is running on your device?
  3. What version of djay Pro AI are you running?
  4. Are you using a controller?
  5. Where are the tracks being played back from? Tidal, SC, Locally stored, etc?
  6. Do you have multiple programs running in the background? Web browser, music player, etc?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.