Discount price not honoured! Total debacle!

No wonder the US in a shambles mate. How arrogant are you to assume anyone that posts on a forum lto vent in a civil manner of ones own personal experiencee is from your shitty part of the world. The fact that you put your mouth in drive before engaging your brain speaks volumes about your conditioned mind. You see mate, in the real world, intelligent folk muster all the knowledge before jumping the gun and putting their foot in it and where it dont belong. A foreign concept to you quite obviously. Anyways all in all id say things are gonna be On the up’n’up & just ‘A’ o.k. In my world. However im pretty sure, your way of life is about to spiral to a new low given the line up of schmucks vying to lead your country. In parting i gift you these words of wisdom which you may want tke on board ;
If your not part of the solution then you become merely a part of the problem!
Oh and dave, the world doesnt revolve around your pathetic opinionated little bubble.

Really dave? Just how old are you? Check yourself bfore you wreck yourself…

Is that really you in your profile “magicmoment”? Part of a thinning gene pool it seems. But hey whats a missing chromosome or two? I garner your frequent use of the word “cheap” comes from the experience of getting freaky with that super cheap broad you pictured with. The mere thought just gave me a not so ‘magicmoment!’ Oh yes, now that was a cheap shot! Touchee hombre!

Don’t worry Jason Im signing myself out. Your absolutely right! There is no place for me here in your seminal purist cyber space professional dj forum. II willingly retreat into self imposed exile and out of this truly bizarre place so that your sensitive self and your band of self loathing loser cohorts can continue to produce, exchange and wallow in your collective detritus. What a bunch of fookin ridgey didge hardcore kooks!

“Never argue with idiots. The will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin

kook

All good Lukas. I was just giving some back to the haters, but the haters just keep on hating. I’m a peace loving positive cat living in a sunburnt country in the far corner of earth. It would be very un -Australian of myself to not defensively react, by not retorting with a well calculated (wake up lifes to short) back handed slap to the highly personal negative hacks I have received. Responding users should keep it positive and factual with full knowledge of the facts. They should also refrain from assumption, personality hacking regardless of the topic and show restraint in expressing inflammatory personal opinions.

Life’s good

Cheers
Lloyd

Buddy you burnt that bridge.

Buy a ladder and get over it. I have. Creepy stalker. GAME OVER!

Never start what you can’t finish, cos what goes round comes round. Your flogging a dead horse and just dont know when to give up! Adios dickhead this has truly been mind numbingly regretful but thankfully forgettable.