Display BPMs at all times

*NOTE: I searched before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics, found this from 2013

Please make it possible to have the BPMs of current song displayed at all times when opening iOS menus.

Hi @LaidbackFred, thanks for the suggestion and for running the search before creating this.

1. I see what you mean when loading a song to a deck in the Expanded Library view.
  2. Are there other specific views or menu situations where this happens? I want to be a specific as possible when sharing the suggestion with the dev team. Thanks!

Hello @Slak_Jaw,
Yes sir please make this happen.

This has been bugging me for years. It does happen when bringing up every menu especially on the phone. Sometimes you want to do something while the music’s going on and you just simply need to know what the BPM’s are playing at.

Hi @LaidbackFred, some specific screenshots from iPhone and iPad would be extremely helpful in communicating this suggestion. I’d like to make sure all possible situations are clearly communicated to the dev team. In the meantime, I have informed them of the missing BPM in the Expanded Library View. Thanks!

I’d be eternally grateful for this to be implemented into Djay Pro.
I have to play 6+ hours open format club gigs where trying to remember the bpm in this environment becomes a tedious chore with all of the lights flashing, people requesting horribly inappropriate songs etc.

1 Like

Wow! I can remember the BPM of tracks that I bought in the 80s :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, same here….i can remember bpm’s from 1987-2017 (which to be fair, every single track released in 2017 were all produced by DJ mustard and all were :100: bpm :joy:)
New “music” is coming out so fast now it’s difficult to keep track, especially after decades of doing the dumb things DJ’s do after the club closes.
Also, these new “tracks” are usually 2:12 seconds long and you gotta have a string of them lined up.

1 Like

Just do what Fatboy Slim does, and set all your tracks to the same BPM :smiley:

And James Hype - 128 BPM

128 BPMs was High Energy and techno back in the day

Apparently it’s the present perfect dancing bpm

I add to this request. Please make a way to always see the BPM.

Thanks.

Y’all please make sure to click “VOTE” at the top left of this post, as of now only 2 people have voted in favor of such an important feature.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I dont know its bug or not, but would be great to get same track info on iOS as it have on mac version of DJay.

on Mac version as you see, it have BPM info close to song name

but from iOS version of DJay that info is missing. Why would need that? When you select song from library, that info would be need it, but library window covering out all the track info.

2 Likes

Hi @DJ-Z, I’ve merged your topic with this existing one.

Hi Dev Team,
Can you please make an option to elevate BPM to the same level of importance as Key and Time?
So BPM inside the deck?
Perhaps replace the “note/key”- button and have the BPM to left of Key?

Thanks.

Hi @jefuqs, can you please share a screenshot to more clearly illustrate your suggestion? Thanks!

1 Like

something like this

1 Like