Dj connect griffin technology

hello, is there a product that replaces the dj connect from griffin technology, this in order to carry out a headphone preview on my 8 pin i pad. the dj connect is no longer manufactured thank you for your response

Bonjour
Existe t il un produit remplacant le dj connect de griffin technology ?
Ceci afin de realiser une pre ecoute casque avec mon i pad 8 pin
Le dj connect de griffin n etant plus fabriqué
Merci d avance pour votre reponse

hello, is there a product that replaces the dj connect from griffin technology, this in order to carry out a headphone preview on my 8 pin i pad. the dj connect is no longer manufactured thank you for your response

Hi @Jc_PACAUD,

1. I’m not aware of any products similar to the DJ Connect that are currently in production.
  2. You might still be able to find a Native Instruments Audio 2, Numark DJ I/O or Mixvibes U-MIX44 but I’m pretty sure these have been discontinued as well.
  3. There are newer, more expensive 4-channel audio interfaces like the MOTU M4, Audient ID14, SSL 2+ (Plus!), Presonus 26C and Scarlett 2i4 that might work for you.
  4. Probably your simplest solution is to use a DJ Headphone Splitter Cable: All You Need To Know About DJ Splitter Cables - Digital DJ Tips

I think that DJs now mainly use small portable controllers with their iOS devices rather than just an audio interface. Check out the Reloop Mixtour or the Hercules DJ Control Mix.

1 Like

Thanks @PKtheDJ. You beat me to it. That was going to be my next suggestion :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.