DJ Connect w/ Djay2 iOS11 not working

OK, so I found out about this the hard way. At a gig. Neither the DJ Connect or the splitter cable I bought to work with Djay Pro worked. I represented, old school style, playing my set without any kind of pre-cueing at all.

I really, really like this software, but this is kind of ridiculous. Does anyone know of *any* solution that you can use, other than buying a $1000 controller? Will a generic four-channel USB mixer work with Djay Pro and the current OS? It looks like that’s an option in the audio devices setup panel (go “external”), and maybe that’s the path to take.

Honestly, you have to be somewhat self-hating to use DJay Pro. I had to figure out how to map my midi mixer by myself, because there is no tech support of any type from algoriddim. And now all that work is lost, because I cannot find a compact, inexpensive audio interface. I’d LOVE to hear from any employee of the company. Just tell me what hardware you recommend IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A MIDI MIXER WORKING. GRRRRRR.

OK, great news. I am going to try my old set-up and cross my fingers!

Oops - just looked again. Is the problem also fixed in the Mac OS? I have 10.13.2.

Hi I am having the same problem. Really disappointing givien it is still referenced on the website. Is there a fix?

Thanks

I’ve been using the djay 2 app for a while now. It was working just fine when when my ipad was running iOS 10. Today I happen to update to latest iOS 11.2.5. But now whenever I am trying to open the app it is only loading a blank screen on it’s start up and simply closes itself after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it?

Update: Just to update real quick - I uninstalled the djay app and reinstalled latest version from the app store and it’s working just fine once again :slight_smile:

Garry Joshi
ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp