DJ Pro 2 - How to import photos...?

DJ pro 2 can’t load pictures - there is only a spinning wheel visible. What is the right way to import pictures? Photo App photos are not shown…

I am assuming you are talking about the visible portion of djay and not album art or something. Hit the plus button and find pic file you want and load it. Unfortunately Apple’s photo app doesn’t play nice with many applications. However, you can go into the photo app and drag a pic to the desktop then from there import it into Djay because now it is a file instead of part of a deep dark library in the belly of the Mac beast.

ok - drag and drop a couple of jpg files to the deck 1 or 2 is working. Adding music is also ok. Unfortunately it is not possible to use the video and photo library (left side symbol below the Spotify icon). The videos that are a part of djay pro 2 are shown (so video is no problem) but the photo section is showing a spinning wheel. The photo.app has 106 pictures in it - this is not a big archive…

So I always have to use the finder to copy pictures to the deck (and then I can choose how many beats it should represent)

I use 10.12.6 Sierra on a early 2011 MacBook Pro