DJ Pro 2 not working with pioneer DDJ SX3

I get a high pitch noise while using DJ Pro 2 plugged into my [Pioneer DJ] Re: DDJ-SX3. Other times it shuts down the music completely. It works fine using Serato but I prefer DJ Pro!

Pioneer have just released an updated driver for Ventura.
Have you got the latest driver for your Mac?
New drivers and firmware are here.

Maybe try that and see if that helps.

:+1:t2:

Thanks for that suggestion. Just found out that since my MacBook Air is older than 2018, the newest operating system is Big Sir. I installed all the Pioneer Updates; Firmware & Drivers.

Hi everyone,
Im having an issue with SX3 after updating the latest updates, Lighting PAD and button of controller not working, im using MAC M1 ,

Note; before updating it was working fine.

I also experienced that problem.

Hi @Ckinsel,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

So that I can better assist you, can you confirm if you are still experiencing these issues after updating your Mac as well as the drivers and firmware?

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi @Rashed_AL-MALKI,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time as well!

If you are using djay Pro AI, this bug has been fixed in the latest 4.1.1 update which was recently released.

We encourage you to update your application and feel free to let us know if the issue is still occurring so that we may look into this further!

Yes, still problems after all the updates.

Works fine with Serato.

Chris KinselSent from my iPhone
So excuse any mistakes :expressionless:

804-334-1991

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.