I am trying to create a playlist with filter “genre”. All tracks to filter are stored on my Macs hard drive.
I can start with creating a playlist, can then select a filter for genre, but I am not able to select a genre or to type in a genre.
@DJ_Lopodunum I don’t have a Mac anymore, but if memory serves me correct, the process is pretty similar to iOS. I’ll show you how on iOS and hopefully that gets you 90% there on Mac.
- First of all, note that this only works for playlists created in the My Collection source in djay.
- Select the + icon to open the Playlist Menus and select Smart Playlist
- Select the Pencil/Edit icon near the top right.
- Select the + icon on the left that just appeared to add a Filter
- Then scroll down and select the Genre Filter
- Next, select the small Down Arrow next to the Genre Filter you just created to pull up a menu of all the available genres for the music you have in My Collection.
@DJ_Lopodunum did that solve your problem?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.