DJ Pro Crash - iMac

During our live stream, DJ Pro crashed unexpectedly. We did an update as early as YESTERDAY and I’m concerned that this may have caused the crash as we’ve NEVER had this happen before. Please advise if this most recent update is still buggy, or of any suggestions to avoid crashing?

Hi Olivia,

thank you for your post.

We are very sorry to hear that.

Can you tell us which exact djay version and device you are using?

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there,

I’m so sorry to hear that.

In order to get this problem fixed, we need to know, what exactly is causing the crash. Therefore we kindly ask for your help: Can you send us the Crash Report? You can find it here:

1. open “Console”
  2. go to “User Reports”
  3. select the latest djay Pro “.crash” file and attach it to this mail

I’ll pass the crash report internally to our developers so they can have a look at it.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello

We are using DJay Pro 2 on our iMac OS Sierra (10.12.5). Our DJ Pro was recently updated to version 2.0.9.

Olivia

Sent the report to your support team last week. Thanks

Hi there. I’m also having the same issue. I’m using MacBook Pro and Mojave … and whenever I press the effect button on the toolbar it crashes. This has been happening since version 2.0.5. I really hope there’s a fix for this soon.