DJ Pro for Windows crashes over and over

I’m not sure where to begin, but I’m frustrated. I’m using DJ Pro for Windows 1.027703.0, software only (no controller attached yet). I recently switched from a Macbook to an Asus Zenbook 13 and never had a problem with the Mac version. I can successfully run any software on the Asus EXCEPT for DJ Pro. It runs fine for a while, then randomly crashes for no reason. I can just leave it on Automix streaming from Tidal and, just randomly, it crashes. The same thing happens randomly when I’m manually adding tracks to the decks or adding to the queue. I have to DJ a couple weddings in the near future and I have zero faith that DJ Pro will hold up. Where do I go from here (other than buying some other DJ software that won’t crash)?

Hi @RoShambo,

Thanks for reaching out about this in our Community Forums. Our apologies for the delayed response here. We’re very sorry to hear about the crashes you’ve experienced and can understand your frustration.

Our development team would like to take a closer look to see what might be causing this. In order to do so, we’ll need to collect some more in-depth information about the crash from your individual device. For this reason, could you please contact our Support Team directly via email? This will allow us to gather additional information and provide 1:1 support for you. Thanks in advance, and we hope to hear from you soon so we can get you back to DJing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.