DJ Pro not working on DDJ-XZ or RX2

So I’ve been using pro DJ pro for a while and I absolutely love the software! I have a reloop beatpad 2 which works flawlessly with it. I’m starting to get booked out in a lot more clubs and the last couple of times that I’ve tried to play on the XZ or the RX2 and it doesn’t work! I’ve download the drivers, I’ve manipulated the midi preferences and it just flat out doesn’t work. Last night I was on the XZ which I’ve used before in the past and when I would hit the Cue button it would turn the volume up for the song along with many other issues. Has anybody had any good luck using the software on high-end pioneer controllers?

Hi @Jasonsyn,

Thank you for your message and welcome back to the djay community!

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. Which OS version is running on your device?

2. Which djay version are you using?

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you and have a nice day!

I am using Monterey 12.6 on my Macbook Pro and the most recent version of
DJay Pro AI, 4.0.9 and the most recent software on the controller.

Thank you for the additional information!

We recently made an update to djay Pro AI with various bug fixes, and I kindly encourage you to update your application to see if the issue persists.

If it does, feel free to reach back out so we can get to the bottom of what it could be!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.