DJ Pro won't play my Tidal music tracks on ipad.

I have DJ Pro and Tidal music on my Samsung android phone and have no issues aside from the lack of the automix function in classic mode, but i am aware of that. However, I have just installed DJ Pro & Tidal on my ipad now but for some reason DJ Pro won’t play any of my Tidal tracks and a msg just pops up to say ‘Subscription not found’ and asks me to check my Tidal subscription on the website? When I do this my subscription seems fine. Do I need to pay for separate subscriptions on different device platforms? Any help or advice would be appreciated as it’s driving me daft!

@Puddlepuss

1. Are you using the free version of djay Pro AI on your iPad or do you have a subscription?
  2. What Tidal subscription plan are you on?
  3. Are you running the latest iOS and djay app versions?
  4. The first thing I would do is log out of Tidal from within djay under Settings>Library
  5. Then close djay and reboot your iPad
  6. Open djay and log back into Tidal

Hi. Thnx for ur reply. Im using paid sub on ipad for tidal & DJ Pro AI. Tidal sub is Hi-fi version. All latest versions. Will try ur suggestions, many thanks.

2 Likes

@Puddlepuss I’d also recommend logging out of Tidal on your other device. I’ve had issues running Tidal on multiple devices at the same time in the past.

@Puddlepuss just following up to see if your issue was resolved.

Hi. Yes! Following your advice I uninstalled everything then reinstalled on both my ipad & my Android mobile. After that DJ Pro AI on the ipad is working perfectly with all my Tidal music tracks, the auto-mix function is also working now when i switch to classic mode. Though this doesn’t work on the Android device, but I knew that it would have limited functionality on that platform so no worries! Thank you again for your advice, much appreciated!

@Puddlepuss that’s great to hear. You’re welcome. Glad that solved your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.