dj2go midi controller bluetooth output

Hi there,

Is it somehow possible to use djay Pro 2 with a midi controller dj2go and send the main output over bluetooth to a speaker instead of the main output (mini jack) of the controller?

Anybody has a solution for this?

Thanks in advance
Roman

Hi Roman,

Thanks for joining our Community.

Yes, you can select any attached audio device as an output from the djay for Mac settings. To open the audio settings on djay Pro AI for Mac, press and , there go to Devices. There you’ll be able to select your preferred audio devices for Master and Pre-Cue output.

Please note that playing music through AirPlay/Bluetooth adds latency to your audio. We recommend using AirPlay/Bluetooth with djay’s Automix feature.

Hope I could help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers, G

Hi G,

I forgot to say that I would like to use it the djay app on an ipad. When I do that I don’t have the possibility to select other than the main output of the midi controller (dj2go). Or am I wrong here?

thx! R

I thought you were using Mac since djay Pro 2 is our legacy app for Mac.

Yeah, you’re right. Due to how audio is routed on iOS, there is currently no way to do this. We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers, G

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.