Djay 2 on Sony Xperia, no sound, tracks doesnt move?

OTG cable connected, pioneer logo appears, controller reacts when pushing things in the app, but no sound, and time of the track wont start when pressing play? What can it be?

Hi Maximilian H.,

is any midi command being transferred?
If not please make sure your Xperia device is set to the right USB midi settings.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Thank you for your reply. Could you tell us which Android version is running on your Xperia?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Which Xperia is it? If you have your phone, please try to run a track via the Play Music app and see if there is a sound output either in the headphones jack of the Xperia or at the master out of the WeGo 3.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi,
Apparently it reacts to play and pause according to the lights on the wego3 but no sound or track starts. If it works that much it should work fully right? I tried all… plus when connecting the pioneer logo appears which means it is successfully connected, but year after loading any track and pressing play the song doesn’t start.

I think 4.4 the highest supported by the first xperia z mobile. I don’t have my phone here now so I cannot check but I think 4.4.

According to Wikipedia I might have even 5.1 xD!!

This I did… and nothing was coming out, most importantly as I mentioned the track doesn’t move after pressing play which is strange and the app does not contain any audio output settings or anything I could have checked… :frowning:

Off topic, is an nvidia shield tablet a good choice for the wego3 mixing?? How much advantage takes djay 2 of more ram if I would choose other tablet with 3 or 4 GB of ram.