For DJay 2 Android app, I have the following demand:
- Spotify Playlist import. It would be great to load a complete playlist into the queue. Currently you have to drop in every single song.
- Queue Song sequence. It would be great to change the song sequence direct in the queue after and within drop in songs
- Playing Spotify songs in the offline mod. You do not have internet access in every location
- For what is the spotify symbol button in the GUI center? You only can see already played songs.
Have a nice day
Benjamin from Frankfurt
thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
1),2) We are aware of the user demand regarding these requests, but at the moment due to the Android music library constraints this is not possible.
3) Due to “Sandboxing” a security feature of Spotify this is not possible, but we keep you posted if there are changes to this topic.
4) The Spotify icon is replacing the Red Recording Button if you were using the Spotify library with the last selected track. Due to Copyright issues it is not possible to record Spotify tracks at the moment, thats why the Buttons are changing.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hi Benjamin, I’m looking for exactly the same thing that you just asked for, hope they answer sometime soon, or release an update to be able to do this, but by the looks of it, it will take a loooong time as you don’t even have a proper reply for your/our demands.
I also used MusConv.com tool to import my playlist from Spotify to Google Music. This software allows to import or export & transfer playlist from any player to any music player.