• Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.5):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.72):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Summary of the issue:
Unexpectedly just crashed

Cashed 2 times tonight.

Mac book pro m3 pro
Djay 5.1.7

Latest update has been a pain in regards to reliability and compatibility with my controller.

Hi @DJ-Z and @Kasper,

To help us troubleshoot this crash, please submit an Official Support Ticket using the procedure below so the engineering team can review your crash reports in more detail.

1. Open the djay Pro app on your Mac.
  2. In the top left corner of your screen, click on the portion of the menu bar that says “djay Pro”.
  3. In the drop-down menu, click on the button that says “Provide djay Pro Feedback”.
  4. Fill out the submission form that will pop up in your default browser and title your email “ATTN: MARIE – DJay 5.1.7 Crash on Mac” in the provided subject line.

As I won’t have access to your crash reports, I’ll consider this community topic solved for now and let the official support team take over from here. However, feel free to share any other details about your crashes here that you think will be helpful in diagnosing the issue. Thanks!

Done !
Ticket #198427

Great! Thanks @Kasper

me too,
Ticket #198424

Excellent! Thanks @DJ-Z

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.