Djay 5.1.7 crashes

Hello everyone, I need your help because something amazing is happening to me. For 3 or 4 years I’ve been training with the free version of DJ Pro and it’s always worked very well on my Mac computers. About 15 days ago I bought the new version of DJ Pro (AI) and now it’s giving me a fatal error. It’s playing normally and then suddenly shuts down. The last time I used it I had more than 25 errors, and as soon as I tried to put a song on the opposite deck to the one I was playing it would start again. It became impossible to play with DJ Pro, I had to play with the free version which works correctly on my Mac M1 Pro (16GB/512GB) Sonoma 14.5 (23F79) DJ Pro version 5.1.7 - can anyone help?

Hi @Moraes, thanks for the details. To help us troubleshoot these crashes, please submit an Official Support Ticket using the procedure below so the engineering team can review your crash reports in more detail.

1. Open the djay Pro app on your Mac.
  2. In the top left corner of your screen, click on the portion of the menu bar that says “djay Pro”.
  3. In the drop-down menu, click on the button that says “Provide djay Pro Feedback”.
  4. Fill out the submission form that will pop up in your default browser and title your email "ATTN: MARIE – “The Title of your Community Topic” in the provided subject line.

As I won’t have access to your crash report, I’ll consider this community topic solved for now and let the official support team take over from here. However, feel free to share any other details about your crash here that you think will be helpful in diagnosing the issue. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.