djay 5.2.1 track match only working about 60% .

macbook pro 8 core intel
: Sonoma 14.3.1
: djay pro 5.2.1
: ddj 400

Hi,
when dragging a song to the “drop song here to link song” inside the Match Track window and the Info setting set to Active Deck, it doesn’t do anything, the “drop song here to link song” stays empty unlike when it does work, the dragged song stays.
For example, song A is playing on deck 1 (active track), when dragging song B to the Match window, song B doesn’t stay.
But when it does work then song B stays at ‘drop song to link song here’. It’s a hit or miss.
I already sent a video demonstrating this about 7 months ago to the dev team, just a
follow-up that the feature is not working 100%.

Thanks.

Hi @Donn,

Thanks for sharing this unexpected behavior in our community forum!

The latest version of djay Pro for macOS is v5.2.3, which was released last week, and it has several improvements and bug fixes.

Could you please update djay to the latest version and let us know whether or not you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

is it possible that djay already auto-matched a song that i dragged over and that’s why it’s not doing the match? So far I noticed if i drag a song that’s already in the djay match (not my own match) then it doesn’t match doubles. But the snag is there’s hundreds of songs i need to scroll thru to find in the list.
If that’s the case, if a song that i want to match is already matched by djay, it’s buried in hundreds of songs which makes the match feature useless. Or maybe it’s a bug w matching.

I cant update at the moment bc i’m still fixing my whole library from the last update change.

I also noticed if i drag song A to link to song B (the deck that’s in focus) if it works then great, for ex. when song B is playing, song A shows as a match in the list. But whenever song A is playing, you don’t see song B in the match list.

Thanks.

Hi NathanielAlgo, the 5.2.3 didn’t fix the issue. Having the same problems.

Thanks.