Djay analysing of tracks on iOS and iPad os

Hi everyone. just wanted to find out something. There used to be a feature under settings / Library to analyse all tracks imported In to djay. I don’t seem to find that feature anymore. has it been removed? or, is it located in a different place.

Yes You are correct, I do remember that setting being there in the past, not sure when it disappeared though…
However it can still be can be found on the main screen…

Thanks for this. I noticed you can only access this if you use the my music section. I generally add my folders in from my files
This option is not available

1 Like

Ok thanks,I only use My music on iTunes…

Hey @Djdash,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are currently looking into your question and will update this thread as new information rolls in!

In the meantime please note you are able to batch analyze tracks within the following libraries:

• Music (Apple Music files/iTunes)
  • Tidal
  • Soundcloud
  • My Files (including folders)

I’d also like to point out that you are still able to analyze Beatport and Beatsource tracks by adding them to your “My Collection” playlists and re-analyzing them there.

Thank you for your patience and feel free to reach back out with any additional questions, comments, or concerns!

Have a great day!