DJay Android: Can't use a playlist in Automix

i can’t get playlists into djay at all

i have 64gb on my droid and dont want to scroll through all of it to find mixable tracks. i thought playlists would achieve that, but ones i made in windows and placed in music folder, as well as ones made on android dont appear - what gives?

Okay we passed a year now, why isn’t this a thing yet.

retards who cant properly develop features between versions

Hi, i have a galaxy s7. I have had the app since buying the phone 7 months ago. Up untill about a month ago i could make a playlist on the music player that comes with the phone, reset my phone open your app & that playlist would then be in the my music section. Why has it stopped showing my playlists? I brought the full version today and its pointless without being able to make a playlist

Hi, i have a galaxy s7. I have had the app since buying the phone 7 months ago. Up untill about a month ago i could make a playlist on the music player that comes with the phone, reset my phone open your app & that playlist would then be in the my music section. Why has it stopped showing my playlists? I brought the full version today and its pointless without being able to make a playlist

can’t find Serato pyro. Non existant in android. But yeah, Djay2 works so nicely on IOS, but it is the worst for android. I already submitted request for my money back. They really lost me on this one. If ya cam’t do it right, then don’t do it ast all.

If the problem is, as you said, the vast range of android devices, you at least can start supporting the last Andriid OS versiin and if there is a hardware requirement just say it!!
It is unrespectful that you are not making any disclosure on the play store BEFORE a purchase is made!!!

1 Like

Yes, where is this feature? Unusable by my because this is missing.