Djay can't sync my Spotify playlists that contains more than 580 songs

Hi,

Djay for iOS version 3.2.1 doesn’t sync/update all my songs in my spotify playlists. One of my playlists contains more than 580 tracks, but Djay can only show 580 of them. Is there a way to force it to update and sync all tracks on iOS?

Hi Joakim,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that. Can you trace a track which is not being displayed in your Playlist and can check if you can find him in the Songs (all songs) tab? If not, can you please tell us in which format the track is in?

Hi Joakim,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you try to send us an exemplary screenshot of the diorder?

Also if you deactivate all sorting on both devices and change the sorting in Spotify, is the playlist being displayed correctly on both devices respectively?

Hi Joakim,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you try to send us an exemplary screenshot of the diorder?

Also if you deactivate all sorting on both devices and change the sorting in Spotify, is the playlist being displayed correctly on both devices respectively?

Hi Lukas,

So I dug a bit deeper and realized that the tracks are most likely in the list, but the GUI doesn’t show them when viewed on my iPad 9.7 inch 2018 model when not using any sorting features when pressing “playlist”. When I filter on key, I can see the latest tracks for instance, meaning that they are in the list. However, when I do the same thing on my iphone 11 pro max, I am able to see all tracks in that playlist without using any sorting, when using the Djay app. I’m not really sure what the issue could be and I have un-installed and re-installed the app on my ipad multiple times. My Ipad is also updated to the latest iOS version