DJay & Djay Pro Crash on enabling Mic

Hey Algoriddim Team,

Have found an error in regards to enabling the microphone. I currently have my bluetooth headset connected to my macbook and using it as a wireless mic

as you can see it connects fine and i can use to hear the music perfectly, but as soon as i slide the toggle in the microphone section the application crashes

Thought this might have been an over site in regards to the new pro version of the application (as there are always bugs in new software and port over) but tried it on the original version of Djay as well and the same thing happened.

Kindest regards

Luke

Just FYI, 1.0.2 was released on Feb 25 - 2 days before we started chatting. :wink:

This should be fixed in djay Pro 1.0.2.

Please download the latest update in the App Store.

I reported this as a bug when dJay pro was released… that was months ago. The only fix is to not map your mic until they get it fixed.

Yes, after I informed Anders about the problem, the fix came out in less than 24 hours.

Interesting to say the least.

I informed Warren of the crash months ago… so either way you look at it, it’s whatever.

I ordered the new Denon DN-MC6000mk2 yesterday in hopes that it will be easier to map. So again, if you need a denon controller to work with, I am GLAD to send you mine.

Believe it or not, I am your number one fan… but a fan that can’t USE the product does no good to you or me. When the basics are fixed, I will speak highly of this product from the highest mountain top.