dJay for IOS - How to get songs from the current playlist into the Automix queue or panel

Hi,

Adding a playlist to Automix is not working on my version of Djay for IOS. Tapping a playlist in the playlists panel on the 2 Deck view fills the song panel with songs from the playlists. I sort the songs by key then tap the icon to show the Automix panel. I also have “Current Playlist” selected in the dropdown but no songs are displayed in the Automix panel. I tried to tap the “Start Automix” button but only get an error message that tells me to “Please add songs to the Automix Queue, or select a playlist or album.” That’s exactly what I did. Seems it’s either a bug or there’s a step I’m missing.

I also use the mac version and it’s so easy to get song tracks into the Automix panel. All I had to do in the mac version is select all of the songs with command-a and drop them into the Automix panel and click the “Start Automix” button. Without an IOS user manual it’s so frustrating.

I do hope someone can share the method to getting the songs into the Automix queue or the ones that are already in the current playlist into the Automix panel.

Thanks.

Truly,
Emad