Djay loses/mixes hot cues.

Thanks for the follow up @Nicolas_Badilla. I assume by “spamming” you mean repeatedly pressing play/pause? This sounds like very unusual behavior. Can you please try to capture a video of this, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Here is the Video. At least after the update the cues are not fully lost, however if you by accident press any hot cue before the old finishes loading (after pressing play/pasue), you loose the cues.

Please allow Djay Pro to delete songs from playlist AND hard drive at the same time.

Thanks for the video @Nicolas_Badilla. This is very helpful.

1 Like

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all over but it does not seem to work. (I have Serato DJ pro on my laptop installed as well, maybe that is causing the issue?)

Thanks for the additional info @Nicolas_Badilla. I have passed this onto engineering for review.

Hi @Nicolas_Badilla, can you please try adding some hot cues to some songs in our included free djay Music streaming source to see if you experience the same issue? This will help us to narrow things down a bit more. Thanks!

So, Beatport did not even record the hot cues, soundcloud however worked perfectly.

Okay, thanks for checking @Nicolas_Badilla