Djay pro 1.4.2 and MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 iTunes library doesn't show up

When i open djay pro my iTunes library doesn’t show up at all and hitting refresh doesn’t do anything, the share checkbox is ticked in iTunes > advanced, tried opening iTunes while holding option and choosing the library, didn’t work, heck i even ran disk aid on my drive

Hey there,

thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear about this issue.
Are you using Apple Music as streaming service?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey there,

if that is the case, please note that all music provided by Apple Music can not be supported by djay, therefore, they might be “invisible” in the djay Pro library.
You can try that by downloading a “normal” mp3 file or purchasing a file via the iTunes Store. After adding this file to your iTunes library it should be added automatically to your djay library.

Cheers,Lukas E. 

Hey David Kirsner,

Sierra is and was 100% stable, it is our highest priority to support each latest update asap.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Lukas,
I love using Djay pro on my macbook pro 2011, running yosemite. I am wondering if Sierra is now 100% stable? I use your app for professional use and need to know if I can rely on it if I upgrade… otherwise, will leave it at yosemite. please email david at dekdum dot com dot au if you can also with this response.

Yes

I don’t see that the app supports Mac Os 10.12? When do you expect to have an update?