DJay PRO 2 Mac - Not Syncing iCloud Cues with DJay PRO iPhone & iPad

Does DJP2 use a plist file for it’s cue points so we can copy them across from DJP1?

@Algoriddim can you please update with an ETA to fix this please - I’d love to be using DJP2 but am stuck on DPJ1 currently because of this issue.

If you don’t think you’re going to be able to fix this shortly, should I be asking for my money back from itunes?

Thanks

PS I love your software and do understand with upgrades bugs can occur and take a bit of time to resolve; it just seems the vague replies from your team in this help forum are the only thing letting the side down (hope you don’t mind the feedback).

I’ve requested a refund through apple app store as Algoriddim haven’t responded to our (quite reasonable) requests for information as to if/when a fix is coming for this feature that is listed in the marketing for this app.

It’s a shame as I’d love to be using DJP2 if only they could resolve this issue or at least communicate when they think they will be able to do so.

Did you purchase Djay Pro 2 direct from Algorridim site or via App Store?

I just purchase Djay Pro 2 and the cue point are not syncing over iCloud is it because i had previously install the demo version? Everything is working fine with Djay Pro 1. Yes it was purchase from the app store

Did somebody had the same problem and if so how can it be fixed?

Thanks

Message to nick way

Did you install the demo version before buying?

Both version were purchase from the app store but still not working right. The only thing is that i install the demo version first i do not know if that could be the problem

Not for me still not sync with cloud cue points even if it says sync in the new preference menu???

Updated software and than uninstall and re install still not working any of you know if there is additional procedure that we have to do ??

It worked thanks

Hi there,

please note that if you purchased djay Pro 2 from our Website, the iCloud synchronisation of Cue Points to other djay versions.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey there,

we are very sorry.
iCloud syncing will be back enabled with the next update.

We will do our best in order to provide the update as fast as possible.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,Lukas E. 

Hi Ron,

the update will come out soon, unfortunately we can not give out more specific information.

Happy holidays :slight_smile:

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey same issue for me, everything enabled in all the right I cloud settings… it seems it does not continuously sync the cue points from iCloud whilst Djay Pro 1 does

Just to add more colour - I think the issue is that old cue points sync across, but newly created ones do not, must be the way the iCloud sync was implemented in this new version

So is the consensus that this should not have been purchased through the App store, but instead through their website? If we change them, will we have to pay twice?

I have Djay Pro 2 on my Imac, Djay Pro on my Ipad. Both purchased through Itunes. Syncing is not working.

Here’s a question: When that update comes through which will fix syncing problems, which set of cue points will take precedence? In other words, will my Djay Pro cue points overwrite my Djay Pro 2 info, or vice versa?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

• Do you mean between DJ Pro 2 on your Macs = Which works fine here as well.
  • Or do you mean between DJ Pro 2 on your Macs and DJ Pro 1 on iPhone and iPads? = Which doesn’t seem to work.

Tried fresh installs on all systems with the same issues… new Cues don’t sync with DJay Pro 2. I checked the user hidden iCloud folders and it confirms my suppression which is that DJay pro 2 creates separate folders for each installation… not good.

It could be so simple as the non hidden copy of the settings and cues sits in the Music in the basic Music folder of MacOS

Any news on the iCloud integration not working???

In your sales page for DJ Pro 2 it states:
iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits and meta data with iOS versions of djay