djay Pro 2 Videos Column Sorting Not Retained after Restart

In djay Pro 2 on Mac OSX, the Videos category does not retain View and Column sort orders. Upon closing and reopening the application, only the Videos category has reverted to the default view, while the iTunes and Spotify categories successfully remember my column sorting orders.

Lukas,

Philippe is correct. In the default library view for Videos, when making any view changes the settings revert after closing the application.

As an example, I prefer the list/compact grid setting, and I manually drag the BPM and Key columns to be in the first two positions. I also uncheck Album Artwork and a few other columns as well. The default libraries for iTunes and Spotify successfully retain these view settings, but the Video section always returns to the large thumbnail/Collection view, and resets the column order and other changes everytime the application is closed and reopened.

*Another thing that I have noticed is that you can not trigger the ‘Analyze’ function from within the Videos section. Nothing happens when choosing Library > Analyze from the Videos area. I have to initiate Analyze from the iTunes section where it behaves as it should.

Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Thank you!

Hi there,

are you sorting the default library view by clicking e.g. the Artist column?

Hi there,

thank you for sharing this.

I forwarded the the issue internally and we are working on it.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi there,

we are working on it!

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Same problem here. Please fix this

Hi Lukas

I choose a list view and when I restart the software , the current view is not saved and go back to the image viewing. I hope you understand.

Thanks L M, I have the same problem too with the video analyze.

Any news for a further update ? Right now it’s impossible to use the program for video mixing, you have to change the view all the time. If you need to close the program in a gig for any reason you are in big trouble!