Djay Pro 5.2.1 Win10 (add song to Queue not working)

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz:
  • Version of operating system Windows 10 Home, 19045.4651:
  • Version of djay (Djay Pro 5.2.1):
  • Hardware/controllers used (DDJ SX2):

My DDJ SX2 has a “Load Prepare” Button, to add songs to Queue, but it does not respond, I tried remapping it and it doesnt work:

you can reproduce this if you have a SX2, Ive tried everything, no luck, it feels like a bug:

Any help would be great, Thank you:)

Hi @eecy_cee, can you please confirm if you are mapping the following actions?

Hi Slak, Yes Ive mapped that exactly as you’ve shown in picture, and I’ve saved the mapping but when I push the button theres no response, Also if I go back to the mapping menu and push the same Load Prepare button it shows up as, the button has been mapped to “Add/Remove Selected tracks” but no response when I push it.

Thanks for the quick response

also to add everything works fine on the Mac version of DJay Pro 5.2.1, on my DDJSX2, the issue is only with the windows version

You’re welcome @eecy_cee. Thanks for the additional details. Are you running the latest SX2 firmware from Pioneer? I don’t have access to a SX2 to test myself, so I’ve passed this onto engineering to see if they can replicate it. I’ll report back when I have news.

Yes, Im running the latest DDJSX2 firmware a while back but theres no new firmware as the controller is very old now, I’ve also updated to the new DJay update released 12th Aug 2024, Im not sure if its going to make a difference but I’ll try mapping it again today, honestly Im new to DJay on this forum, I appreciate the help and fast response Slak :slight_smile:

Hi @eecy_cee, engineering was able to reproduce this issue and is looking into a fix. I’ll report back when I have news. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much Slak_Jaw :smile:

Slak_Jaw, just an update, Ive made a decision to use the Mac version of DJay Pro, simply because The Mac version has a lot more features including Crates import feature then the windows version, the stability is also better on Mac,

I do not have any stability issues on Mac, also DJay Pro runs way better on Mac,

The mapping issue I have on windows “Load track to queue” I dont have that issue on Mac at all,

My Mappings for my controllers work perfect without a hitch,

Thank you for your quick response and your help Slak_Jaw :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @eecy_cee. You’re welcome. Happy to help.

1 Like

Thank you “Slak Jaw” I just love the forum and the quick response from mods… This is coming from a long time user of Serato and using Serato Forums, the two forums are night and day, I love the DJay Pro forums:) being able to Edit, post pictures using emojis etc… I love it :slight_smile:

You’re welcome @eecy_cee. Thanks for the positive feedback. Always appreciated.

Hi @eecy_cee, this should be addressed in the next djay update. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much Slak_Jaw :slight_smile:

You’re welcome @eecy_cee

1 Like