DJAY Pro 5 – 2 months of use - Neural Mix improvement suggestions

Hi, I´ve been using DJAY Pro 5 with MacOS for two months now, moving from Serato. I have a few improvement suggestions that I hope are helpful:

NEURAL MIX KNOBS/EQ KNOBS

1. When the user changes Neural Mix and EQs for the mixer knobs, the controls are reset (as clearly stated in the legacy DJAY Pro AI manual). I just think that doesn’t make sense musically. Very often, I adjust the EQs of a track before playing or right after playing to make it sound good, but then, when, when I want to manipulate the its stems, the EQs adjustment is gone and the track sounds bad again! I´m using a secondary controler that allows me to control EQs in my main controler and stems in my secondary one, avoiding this incovenience, but really, I don´t a reason why one shouldn´t be able to switch between EQs and Neural Mix in a single controller or directly in the software without reseting the corresponding adjustments. I hope Algoriddim can reexamine that.

NEURAL MIX INSTANT FX

1. Ok, I moved to DJAY from Serato, so I tried to reproduce in my pads the stems instant effects you have in Serato. Well, the “voice echo out” in DJAY Pro sound really good, better than Serato, I would say. But I really miss having “instrumentals out” instant FX options. I would suggest a nice sounding “instrumentals vinyl break” and classic “instrumentals reverb” or “echo out” options.

Thanks,

Hi @CCuenca, thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions for Neural Mix. #1 above has already been shared and the dev team is aware of this. I will also pass on your #2 suggestion. In the future, the best practice is to share only one suggestion per topic so it’s easier for us to track each idea individually and for users to upvote each one independently.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.