djay Pro AI AAC recordings playing back too fast

Not sure why but whenever I try to record a mix it speeds up significantly. For example a mix that takes 3 hrs 20 minutes to record ends up playing back at just over 3 hours.

Hi @mikeycnote,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and sorry to hear about the recordings playing back faster than expected. So that our team can take a closer look, could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (If you are using an iOS, please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Does this happen every time you record, or only sometimes? Has it always happened since you’ve started using djay, or did the behavior change at some point (e.g., after an update)?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

1. Mac
  2. OS Catalina
  3. djay Pro AI
  4. Every time

Thanks

Thanks for sharing the additional information. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I’ve sent this information to our Development Team for further investigation, and I’ll keep you updated here.

By chance, have you noticed the same thing happening when using WAV recordings?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.