DJay Pro AI Identifying Explicit tracks from Beatsource streaming

I have been trying to figure out why there are no identifiers for Explicit music in Djay Pro AI from Beatsource. It’s there for Tidal but not for Beatsource and I would guess Beatport would likely be the same (not subscribed to both). I don’t mind listening to music to identify which track is or isn’t explicit but that kinda defeats the purpose of me being able to access multiple tracks thru streaming and so there is more functionality with using Djay Pro AI.

Also same issue with Djay Pro 2. Yes I do use both. Anybody else having this issue or is it just me cause I missed an update?

I have checked I didn’t miss an update.

Hi @Talented_Mr_Wilson,

Thanks for posting this question in our Community.

The Explicit “E” tag is currently missing from Beatport and Beatsource. However, we appreciate you taking the time to share this request with us. I’ve passed it along to our development team for future consideration. Your collaboration helps us ensure future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay community. I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

Cheers,G

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.