DJay PRO AI with XDJ-RX2 / DJM 900

Hello there, two big questions that anyone here could help.

1. Been using DJay PRO AI and recently was paired with an XDJ-RX2 in the club. I’ve used the UDG Audio cable to connect and I can control it using XDJ-RX2’s mixer however there’s no sound coming from the speakers of the premises. Is it something I’m missing here and is because I need to download the audio driver here? Anything else I need to take care of?

2. Does DJay PRO AI works with the Pioneer CDJ-2000 & DJM-900 mixer. I haven’t tested this out, and the club owner are unsure of this as well.

Thank you!

Hey @Daniel_Koh - Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your first post.

I want to start by apologizing for the delayed response. It’s been a busy summer!

Thanks for your patience and understanding. That being said, we’re more than happy to help and answer your questions:

1. To start, yes, you need to download and install the audio driver. Have you had a chance to do so yet? If not, please do, and let us know if the issue persists.

If the issue does persist, please provide your Devices preferences in your djay Settings:

1. The CDJ 2000s and the DJM-900 NXS2 are compatible with djay Pro AI for macOS. You can find a complete list of compatible devices across all platforms via the link below:

I hope this information helps! Feel free to reach out here in the Community if you have any questions or suggestions, and have a great day! :blush:

Thanks for the tip & info.

Right now I’ve recently purchased DDJ-FLX4 and pairing it with djay PRO AI, so far so good. Hopefully the ‘Smart CFX’ allows me to select other pre-sets apart from the current effects. I feel this topic was closed previously as no one provided a workaround to this?