DJay Pro - Cannot Load Track

join the club!

I’m shocked to see so many ppl with an issue that still hasnt been resolved? It’s been over 5 months since this bug was first brought to ‘Warrens’ attention.
His response 'we are lookkin at it

Mine crashes when I attempt to open the library…
A quick flash of the library appears on screen, then it crashes…
Good luck finding an answer on here.
Seems the developers are proving quite elusive on this one…

same here this is ridiculous, I’m glad the upgrade didn’t cost me anything, id be pissed!

Hey Jessica,

we are sorry to hear that. Can you contact us directly via support@algoriddim.com?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

This issue has not been fixed. As of today 12/7/15 I am still having this issue with no help. I have the newest version of djay pro for Mac. All songs play perfect through iTunes. This is a ridiculous issue to keep having. Is there a solution?

Thanks. But I have already tried this. Still having the same issue.

I have the same Issue but with a different background.

On my MacMini I have to drives installed, and because the music folder is fairly large I put it to the secondary HDD. On the MacMini I setup my iTunes Library and everything works fine.

Today I copied this entire Library to my MacBook Pro and in iTunes everything works perfect. It recognised the songs, playlists etc. immediately, but Djay throws the “The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -54.)” Error. Which is really annoying.

What I’ve already done:

1. Fixed Disk Permissions
  2. Verified Disk Permissions
  3. Reopened Djay and iTunes
  4. Restarted Computer
  5. Went into the Music folders permissions and made my user the owner of it
  6. Tried loading the songs from the Finder (Which works, but I don’t have all my playlists like in iTunes)

Okay I found a “Fix” for my kind of problem. I have to open every song in iTunes at least once (That’s gonna take a while with 19 days of music)
So apparently iTunes is able to fix those permissions.

SOLUTION!!! I had this problem after the latest iTunes update on my iMac. DJay pro is looking for your iTunes Library files in the “Previous Libraries” folder for some reason. I have copied my current iTunes Library file (.itl) into the “Previous Libraries” folder and so far everything seems to now be working.

Let me know if this works for you.

Having this issue on my new MacBook Pro with touchbar. I get the ever dreaded loop of song loading - and system freezes. I also use an external drive - never had problems with this in the past, but this is increasingly more and more annoying. This app has not been reliable for me in some time. Any other fixes you can recommend???

Having this issue on my new MacBook Pro with touchbar. I get the ever dreaded loop of song loading - and system freezes. I also use an external drive - never had problems with this in the past, but this is increasingly more and more annoying. This app has not been reliable for me in some time. Any other fixes you can recommend???