Djay pro crash after hours of playing

Yesterday for the third time this month my Djay Pro stopt playing music. Both times happened after 2 or 3 hours of playing. The music stops and after a few seconds I can start the same song again. But in the meanwhile the whole dance floor is looking angry at me… :slight_smile:

I use the latest version of djay Pro on a Macbook Apple M1 Pro (macOS Sonoma 14.4) with DDJ 1000 from Pioneer. Golden combination if you ask me. But these crashes scare me. I can not reproduce them but they happened three times in last three weeks.

1 Like

Hi @DJHW, sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. By latest version, do you mean djay 5.2? To help us troubleshoot this crash, please submit an Official Support Ticket using the procedure below so the engineering team can review your crash reports in more detail.

1. Open the djay Pro app on your Mac.
  2. In the top left corner of your screen, click on the portion of the menu bar that says “djay Pro”.
  3. In the drop-down menu, click on the button that says “Provide djay Pro Feedback”.
  4. Fill out the submission form that will pop up in your default browser and title your email “ATTN: MARIE – “The Title of your Community Topic” in the provided subject line.

As I won’t have access to you crash reports, I’ll consider this community topic closed for now and let the official support team take over from here. However, feel free to share any other details about your crashes here that you think will be helpful in diagnosing the issue. Thanks!

Thnx for quick reply. I’ve just send the mail.

You’re welcome @DJHW