Djay Pro for Mac stops playing music after a few seconds with bluetooth headphones for precueing

Hi everybody,

I am using Beats Studio Wireless for precueing and Djay Pro for Mac. For a few minutes everything works great but then suddenly the music stops playing for a few seconds and after that precueing is not longer possible but the headphones are still connected and appear in the preferences of Djay Pro. When I use wired headphones this problem does not appear. So what do you guys think? Is it just the bluetooth connection between the Mac and the headphones or does something go wrong with djay pro?

Cheers,
Hendrik

When using Bluetooth headphones and the 3.5 jack to a mixing board, djay FREEZES during a show and I have to move to iTunes. Not cool guys.

Are you still able to listen to songs played via iTunes whenever the Pre-Cueing stops working?
We couldn’t reproduce this, yet…

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Yes, so the music stops playing only for a few seconds and the turntable scratches by itself but just lets say for 4 or 5 seconds. After that everything except precueing works again. Recently I tested it with an external sound card. The music stopped playing and the scratching appeared as well but precueing was working after that in comparison to my wireless Beats. Very strange… Seems that the bluetooth connection is not the real problem, rather the fact that I use more than one sound card.

Cheers,
Hendrik

Hi there,

could you tell us a bit more about your setup, which mixing board are you using? Or even send us an image of your setup, that would help us tons in order to reproduce your issue.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.