Djay Pro for Windows Crashes after 2 hours of djing! Big Fail!

awesome! thanks a lot algoriddim

I don’t use a USB mouse but the programma crashed after 1 hour.

The solution I used is called Virtual DJ

Lenovo Flex 5 8 FB ram user here with crashing issues also. I’m hoping another 8 gigs of ram fixes the issue. Anyone running 16gb and still crashing?

I’ve done everything else to optimize the comp for DJ purposes. Gotta start somewhere!

i have 16GB and it crashes on mine also

You would think a the developers of a DJ program could understand the importance of having it NOT CRASH during a set. If this is a problem that is happening to many, and continues to happen to me, I’ll be requesting a refund. Ridiculous. It tarnishes their name if they supply software that can’t be depended on.

I’m running on windows 10 with 16gb ram, latest surface book, and no crash logs when it happens, how are they supposed to diagnose the cause of the crash??

Here is my log from crashing. This happens regularly and I just bought this software.

Faulting application name: djayPro.exe, version: 1.0.27467.0, time stamp: 0x5b69bd8f
Faulting module name: Qt5Quick.dll, version: 5.8.0.0, time stamp: 0x58b55ae8
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000a0d13
Faulting process id: 0x70c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d461241046f560
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\59BEBC1A.djayPro_1.0.27467.0_x86__e3tqh12mt5rj6\djayPro.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\59BEBC1A.djayPro_1.0.27467.0_x86__e3tqh12mt5rj6\Qt5Quick.dll
Report Id: dccb5ca1-964c-4e73-a712-441558fa3b1f
Faulting package full name: 59BEBC1A.djayPro_1.0.27467.0_x86__e3tqh12mt5rj6
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

I played 3 live sets this far. The first two, no crashes. The last one it crashed 3 times in two hours when i was playing in a club. I use reloop beatpad and laptop (Windows 10). Thanx u for a reliable software. Other problems i had is that it start to autoscroll the playlist downwords so that you cant choose a song. You have to reboot to make it work again. I dont know if i will use it in public events again. How can i get a refund???

Nadro

Reading through all the comments here, it’s sad to say I experience the same crash issue. Infact my client decided to short pay me claiming I didnt provide good service. Is there a solution yet?

I bought it a week ago and I also experience crashes regularly. Did anyone find a way to fix this?