DJay Pro iOS DVS - Native Instruments Audio 10

Just posting to let everyone know, DVS works with the Native Instruments Audio 10 audio interface. :slight_smile: had a blast for a few hours tonight with it!

2 Likes

Hi @Myalteredsoul,

We are glad to hear that you were able to use that interface with djay!

Would you mind sharing your complete configuration with us so that our community can utilize it as a resource in the future?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! Are you using the Traktor Audio 10 mk1 or the mk2 version?

This is a MK1. I can test my MK2 later this week.

1 Like

Great👍. Can you also test both the mk1 and mk2, with Audio buffer size = 64 frames, how it sounds and try some scratching if there’s any latency. Thank you

I have tested both the MK1 and MK2 at 64 samples. Running two turntables in DVS worked without issue. Event with heavy juggles and scratches, there were not dropouts, drift, or audio stutters. Running 4 turntables in DVS worked fine at 64 samples, but there were a couple stutters 30 minutes or so in when engaging keylock on all 4. Disengaging keylock alleviated the issue.

Currently running Algoriddim on an iPad 9th Gen.

1 Like

Nice does it work the the audio 6 version?

I do not have the Audio 6, 8, or 4 to test. If I come across one on discount, I’ll pick it up and test it tho.

looks like Audio 6 also works

1 Like

Don’t bother with the A4 if you come across one, it isn’t a class compliant device.

1 Like

Are the settings similar for the Audio 6?

Yes. The audio 6 is supported and the i/o setup is similar.

2 Likes

Hi, i have Audio 6 and ipad mini 6, somehow djay pro ai cant recognize it when I want to use dvs. When I switch to external mixer it cant find it, what am I doing wrong? Thanks

Are you using a powered USB hub or are you plugging directly in to your camera adapter?

I’m using Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter with ipad power adapter pluged in and audio 6 with its power adaptor pluged in. Somehow the ipad doesnt recognize it. I even tried with different usb a-b cable for audio 6 and the usb green light keeps blinking and doesnt connect.

The AV multiport adapter sends power from the charger port to the apple device, but does not supply power to the usb port. You will need to try a powered usb hub attached to the adapter.

1 Like

I power up the audio 6 with its own power adapter.
I tried with Belkin USB-C Multimedia Hub 6v1 and got same results, audio 6 wasnt recognised. I dont know, maybe theres somekind of setting in ipad that needs to be enabled.

1 Like

Is the firmware of your audio 6 up to date?
What version of iOS are you running?

1 Like

Thank you very much. I updated the firmware and now its working.

1 Like