DJay Pro/iPad Pro/Kontrol S2 MK2 Not working.

I have just purchased a brand new Kontrol S2 MK2, I have a brand new iPad Pro and I’m trying to get all this to work with Djay Pro
but I’m not having any luck at all.

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong and looking over something extremely obvious, but please…someone HELP?! (thanks in advance)

Traktor s2 won’t work with any other iPad software other than Traktor DJ. That’s how native instruments want it so there’s not a lot you can do. I did have a traktor s2 but now own a beatpad 2.

Tell me what other dj app you can use with the S2? Where did algoridim mislead you?

I did some research before I bought a controller to work with Djay 2 and Djay pro for iPad and traktor s2, s4 or any other native instrument controller wasn’t one of them.

I believe that it’s the other way around, I can use the S2 with plenty of other DJ apps & programs.

Algoriddim is rather misleading with their wording and promotions with this software.

“Misleading”? No, you bought something that isn’t supported because you didn’t check.

Here’s the list of supported controllers. Do you see the Traktor Kontrol S2 on that list?