DJAY Pro - itunes tracks wont load - Unspecified error

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model Windows 10 Djay Pro 1:
    I can see my music in DJAY pro library - and I have followed to the steps to Share iTunes Library XML. However when I try to load tracks it says “Cannot Load track unspecified error” . Can anyone help?

Hi @cjjm07766, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

1. Please confirm that you are using the Local Music source in the djay library and not the Apple Music source.
  2. Are these songs downloaded and stored on your laptop or on an external drive?
  3. What file format are these songs in?

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!