djay pro Mac: Mac keyboard controls with massive keyboard delay

Hi,
I just licensed djay pro foMac using a mid 2014 MacBook Pro (2.8 MHz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, El Capitan …). I’ve bought the djay Keyboard Cover because I thought I’d be more flexible doing some training while I’m on vacation.
But when I started working with that equipment, I had problems mixing while when I pressed the start button, the song just started with a multi millisecond delay, means not immediately. It was impossible to mix accurately.
are there any known issues? there’s no other program running in the background. Almost every keyboard and touchpad command reacts with delay.
Before I used to mix with djay 2 for iPad using the Djay Pro controller in which the iPad is mounted and connected via 30-pin connector. There was no delay even with my iPad 2using iOS 9.
But my actual combination is unasuble.

Regards

Kai

Hi Kai,

we are sorry to hear that. Are really all keyboard shortcuts delayed also the hot cues?
If that is the case, please send us a short video of the explained behaviour via support@algoriddim.com.

Thank you in advance. 
Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Kai,

could you tell us which headset you are using? Are you also using a Bluetooth keyboard?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi there,

i tried to reproduce your issue without success.
Please note that a bit delay is always there if you use Bluetooth. Could you send us a demonstration video of the delay via support@algoriddim.com?

Thank you in advance.
Cheers,

Lukas E.

Hi Lukas,

I just found out that maybe the Bluetooth headset I’m using may be the problem. If I don’t use this headset, it works quite well. So it seems to be the Bluetooth connection delay that causes the problem.
Cheers
Kai

Hi Lukas,

I’m using a Sony MDR-10RBT headphone.
I tried it again with the headphones and yes, the source of the problem it the Bluetooth connection.
No, I’m only using the BT headphone but the internal keyboard of my Macbook Pro.

Cheers
Kai