Djay pro new update broke Beatport Login

THANK YOU!!! This has been driving me mad for weeks!

Is there a forecast for a fix for this on iOS?

I solved that by deleting the app and reinstalling

I canā€™t log in to Beatport/Beatsource when Iā€™m in preview mode, every time after I click the log in button, nothing happened, no log in page. The only way that works is to delete the app from my iPad and re install it. But Iā€™m tired of always doing this kinda back & forth, especially because I donā€™t wanna analyze all my tracks again and again! Any one have faced this kinda problem or have a solution for this? Is this some sort of bug of version 4.0.13? I have to wait for update to solve it?

Hey @Mister_X ,

Thank you for reporting this here in the Community. Writing to confirm we are currently working on a fix.

In the meantime, could you please confirm if you experience the same with a different iOS or MacOS device, if you have a chance to test this? Itā€™ll help us further clarify the nature of this issue.

Weā€™ll be on the lookout for you reply. Cheers!

No I donā€™t have another devicešŸ˜‚

Hey @Mister_X ,

Thanks for confirm and apologies for the late reply, as we continue tackling this issue and working on a solution.

In the meantime, could you please check that you have an active subscription here while youā€™re logged on the website:

Cheers!

Hi there. I am having this exact same issue. It is to say the least, frustrating. I get a ā€œYou are in preview mode.ā€. When I click either Log In option it states ā€œLogin is currently unavailableā€. I am currently experiencing this on my Macbook Air and iPhone. For some reason it is working fin on my iPad Air. I have an active subscription to Beatport.

Hi @kheidecke,

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry to hear youā€™re experiencing this issue on 2 of your devices!

Could you please tell me the following for EACH of your 3 devices:

1. Device Model
  2. OS version running on the device
  3. djay version currently running on the device

Could you please also share screenshots of the error messages youā€™re receiving, or a short screen recording of the problem, from your Mac and iPhone?

Thanks in advance for the additional information! I look forward to helping you further.

1 Like

I am having a few issues.
There is a status bar above my Beatsource library that says:
ā€œYou are in preview mode. Tracks are limited to 1:30ā€

When I click the log in button, the following dialogue box appears:
ā€œLogin is not currently available. Please try again later.ā€

There is also another dialogue box with an embedded ā€œLog in to Beatsourceā€ button partially covering the library that says:
ā€œFor DJs who play everything. Millions of classics, new releases, and DJ edits. Curated playlists. Offline storageā€

Same issue as above when I click the button.
Is this issue resolved yet?

MacBook Pro 13 inch M1 2020
MacOS 11.6.8
DJay Pro AI 4.1.5

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any screenshots or screen recordings due to privacy concerns.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response

@Mister_X, @kheidecke, and @djsupe,

Just writing to let you know Iā€™ve merged the bug report thread you opened or posted on with this already existing thread in our Community about the same topic. Any new updates from our team will be shared here with you all!

See my post above for the fix

Fixed. Thank you! Great help