Hi all, I played a set on Tuesday night and experienced some glitches with loading tracks that I’ve had before - but it happened more frequently this time. I had to close and restart Djay Pro twice and for the last 20 minutes or so I played with only one of two decks as the right one wasn’t loading tracks.
For context, I’m using it with the Mixtour controller. I’m on a Lenovo laptop, maybe 3 or 4 years old, with Windows 10, I have 114 GB free of 237 GB on the hard drive and the tracks are downloaded onto the PC itself. I’m not doing anything fancy, just playing tunes for swing dancers, one after another. Links to a couple of videos of the issue below. I’m not feeling confident in the system right now and worried it will happen again at random!
I’m bumping this as I’m playing another set tonight and concerned about this happening again! Thanks for any insight
Thanks for reaching out about this issue. Sorry to hear about your experience, and also my apologies for the late reply here. That is indeed strange behavior, and even more so that it’s started to occur more frequently recently.
So that we can find the root of the issue, could you please send me the event logs? To do this, please follow these steps:
- Download the Microsoft program: DebugView
- Unzip the folder
- Open the folder and double click “Dbgview.exe”
- Launch djay Pro
- Perform all actions you previously did in djay Pro to produce the current issue
- Select the entire content of the DebugView window
- Press “Ctrl” + “c” to copy the text
- Paste it via “Ctrl” + “v” in a text editor file, save the file, and send it as an attachment via email using our request submission form and reference this thread so we can track the request.
Once we’ve received the event logs from you, our developers can further investigate why this might be occurring. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your reply @Emily! I probably won’t get a chance to look into this until the weekend but I’ll try to reproduce the issue at home and then send you the event logs